|Prof. Jyoti Vakhlu||M.Sc., Ph. D||Director||Microbial Biotechnology, Metagenomics|
|Prof. M. K. Dhar||M.Sc, M. Phil, Ph. D||Professor||Plant Genomics and Molecular Biology, Molecular Cytogenetics|
|Dr. B.K. Bajaj||M.Sc., Ph. D||Associate Professor||Industrial Biotechnology|
|Dr. Sanjana Kaul||M.Sc., M. Phil., Ph. D||Sr. Assistant Professor||Fungal Biotechnology, Microbial Diversity and Prospecting|
|Dr.Madhulika Bhagat||M.Sc., Ph. D||Sr. Assistant Professor||Natural Product Research, Pharmacogonosy|
|Dr. Ritu Mahajan||M.Sc., Ph. D||Assistant Professor||Plant Molecular Genetics, Plant Tissue Culture|
|Dr. Nisha Kapoor||M.Sc., Ph. D||Assistant Professor||Host-Pathogen interaction|
Prof. M. K. Dhar
• Honored with Fellow of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (FNAAS) fellowship in Jan’2016.
• Awarded DST-DAAD International Collaborative Research project and visited Leibniz Institute of Plant
• Genetics and Crop Research, Germany w.e.f. 26th Nov. 2011 to 12th Dec. 2011.
• Awarded Ekbote Prize by the Maharashtra Association for Cultivation of Science.
• Awarded distinguished Scientist Award by the Society for Plant Research
Dr. Jyoti Vakhlu
• Awarded DST-DAAD International Collaborative Research project ( 2017-18) with University of Bremen, Germany.
• Attended ICTP-ICGEB sponsored workshop on System Biology and Microbial Ecology 2017 in Trieste , Italy
• Invited to Deliver a lecture in V international conference on Saffron Biology , 2016 held in Agadir Morroco
• Invited to deliver lecture and for scientific interactions at University of Nuechetel, Switzerland and at University of Lyon, France (2012).
Dr. B.K. Bajaj
• Awarded International Travel Grant (Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt of India)for presenting research paper at Cambridge University, UK
• Awarded Invited Professor Scholarship (European-Union ERASMUS MUNDUS programme)- visited University of Nepal, Italy • Awarded Commonwealth Fellowship 2013-visited Aberystwyth Univ. UK
• Awarded with VLIR-UOS Scholarship 2014: Visited Department of Bioscience Engineering, University, Belgium.
Dr. Ritu Mahajan
• Awarded overall achievement award on Phyllosphere biology in plants in an International conference on Perspectives in Phyllosphere Biology held on 15-17th-Feb'2013 at Amity University, Noida
Dr. Nisha Kapoor
• Presented a paper entitled "PIM2 induced MMP-9 expression in macrophages requires PI3K and Notch1 signaling" at 7th European Workshop on Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases help at The Netherlands in Nov 2012